Our approach to financial planning is based on common sense: the ability to ask the right questions, listen carefully, and offer solutions. We can help you develop an effective financial plan by a process of clarifying and stating financial goals and objectives; determining your current position in reference to your goals; planning and implementing action. Some very common and important topics to clients include:
- Protect earning power to protect your future.
- Help children/grandchildren with their future educational needs.
- Accumulate retirement assets.
- Manage retirement income efficiently.
- Retire and repurpose how you want to.
Create a responsible strategy for life’s financial opportunities…
- Windfall or “lump sum” distributions
- Stock options
- Charitable gifting
- Tax Advantaged investing
- Estate Planning
- Business and employee benefit programs
Build your investment portfolio as part of your life plan…
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds (taxable and tax-free)
- Retirement planning
- Investing for college education
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Term, Variable Life Insurance
Let Us Help You Master Your Money
Anyone who has taken a thorough look at the major areas of his or her financial life, (such as insurance, tax management, estate planning, and capital accumulation), needs to carefully plan in order to help ensure that all of the pieces are working together to produce the most favorable results. Our Firm can help you reach those results with an in-depth evaluation of your financial profile. This includes an assessment of every aspect of your financial life and provides you with detailed, interactive recommendations.
Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives in connection with an appropriate Cetera Advisor Networks Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure as provided.